Maker Camp is funded in part by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the generous support of the Members of Make: Community.
WHAT WILL YOU MAKE?PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Clear Glue
- Liquid Starch
- Water Color Paints or Food Coloring
- Mixing Bowls
- Spoons or Other Stirrers
Make it Colorful
- Add the food coloring or water color paints to the glue.
- Next add the glitter.
- Stir the glue until everything is evenly blended.
Add the Starch
- Add a very small amount of starch to your slime, less than a capful.
- Completely stir the starch in before adding any more. If you add too much starch or all of the starch at once, it will become lumpy!
- Keep adding the starch and completely stirring it into the slime until it reaches the consistency that you like.
Your safety is your own responsibility, including proper use of equipment and safety gear, and determining whether you have adequate skill and experience. Power tools, electricity, and other resources used for these projects are dangerous, unless used properly and with adequate precautions, including safety gear and adult supervision. Some illustrative photos do not depict safety precautions or equipment, in order to show the project steps more clearly. Use of the instructions and suggestions found in Maker Camp is at your own risk. Make Community, LLC, disclaims all responsibility for any resulting damage, injury, or expense.
Kits and Books From Maker Shed
Make: produces a variety of great products and helpful project tutorials to enhance your making experience.