Move and Groove with Makey Makey
October 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 22, 2020
Get your Makey Makey Classic and get ready to Move and Groove with Sandy Roberts!The Makey Makey is an invention kit designed by MIT. It allows a user to connect everyday objects to the computer and Internet. That means that you can control that computer using bananas, PlayDoh, aluminum foil, even graphite from a pencil! Using Scratch — a free block-based visual programming language designed for kids — we’ll merge creativity and technology to make projects that will have you moving, dancing, gaming, and having fun.
- Four 1.5 hour sessions starting October 1st
- Weekly, Thursdays 1pm-2:30pm PDT / 4pm-5:30pm EDT
- Online Sessions will be on the Zoom Platform
- Program best suited for kids ages 8-13.
- Makey Makey must be purchased separately.