Move and Groove with Makey Makey
December 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PST
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, happening 5 times
Get your Makey Makey Classic and get ready to Move and Groove with Sandy Roberts!The Makey Makey is an invention kit designed by MIT. It allows a user to connect everyday objects to the computer and Internet. That means that you can control that computer using bananas, PlayDoh, aluminum foil, even graphite from a pencil! Using Scratch — a free block-based visual programming language designed for kids — we’ll merge creativity and technology to make projects that will have you moving, dancing, gaming, and having fun.
- Four 1.5 hour sessions starting November 5th
- Weekly, Thursdays at 1pm PT / 4pm ET AND at 3pm PT / 6pm ET
- Online Sessions will be on the Zoom Platform
- Program best suited for kids ages 8-13.
- Makey Makey must be purchased separately.