- This event has passed.
TP-D2 Recycled Robots with Miga Made!
June 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Make a TP-D2 recycled robot with Miga Made!Miga Made creates fun art-venture videos filled with robots, holograms, portals, & puppets, all made from cardboard & recyclables!
- Toilet paper tube (or paper towel tube cut down)
- Super glue+ hot glue
- Plastic Easter egg (or anything small that fits on top of the cardboard tube)
- Small pieces of metal or plastic found around the house (nuts, bolts, buttons, small gears, washers, beads, keyboard keys, anything that is interesting)
- 3 Clothespins, small binder clips, or small wheels for feet
- Thin-tipped marker
- Xacto knife (optional, in case something needs to be cut down or a hole made)
- Table covering to protect work surface
Learn more about Miga Made: YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.